TEDxBillings 2016 videos are now up!
This year’s presentations were themed around shifting the paradigms in a multitude of mediums – art, energy, interpersonal connections, community engagement – and breaking out of traditional ‘boxes.’
The presenters for TEDxBillings 2016 include:
- Charlie Ringer –The natural creative process through trial and error
- Matt Lennick – Innovative Community Policing
- Kiah Abbey –Embracing the Millennial Voter
- Anna Paige –Living as a Pack: What dogs can teach us about trust
- Ben Reed –Solar vs. Coal, The Real Battle
- Rev Michael Mulberry – A New Kosher: Spiritual Practice and Our Relationship with Food
- Sheryle Shandy –Food for Today…Hope for Tomorrow – STILL
- Lynda Moss –Women Build Montana
- Dave Pauli – Creating a Humane Economy
- Roy Pack – Honoring Conflict with Consensus
If you have an idea worth sharing and are interested in being considered as a presenter in the future, please apply online today.
If you would like to be a sponsor for this event this year, please contact us at TEDxBillings@gmail.com. We have several sponsorship levels available.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive information on events and ticketing information first.
TEDXBillings will launch soon. Be in the know for how to participate as a presenter, a volunteer, or an audience member. FULL LAUNCH WILL BE SOON – so don’t miss out.
Have an idea worth sharing and the talent to communicate it? Apply to be a TEDxBillings speaker ONLINE.
Want to volunteer with TEDxBillings? You can do that ONLINE too! We’re looking for stage construction assistance, audio visual experts, guest services, and more. What are your talents?